Friday, June 5

Cuchi Chuchi

Last night Richard, Dan'l and I went to a fundraiser/concert featuring Charo. We had a good time. Charo is funny. And a talented guitar player.

The event benefited the local philharmonic orchestra. We usually don't pay for tickets when we go to concerts, but we enthusiastically support them by taking along Dan'l (one year he made the front page of the newspaper when his picture was taken during a concert--very intense look on his face--good PR) and I do my share by writing/editing releases. Anyway, we didn't have any expectations about going to the "gala," but a very nice lady at church is one of the founding members of the philharmonic and gave church members tickets to the five tables she bought. As luck would have it, Charo paid a little more attention to the Methodists than the rest of the crowd. Pretty funny.

So that's my six degrees to NKOTB and Loveboat.

Sorry for the poor quality. I sat next to the woman who gave us the tickets and I took only one picture because I didn't want to embarrass her so she could invite us again next year. Plus she's nice.

No comments: