Thursday, May 28

At Last!

I threatened before, but I finally did it--a picture of D's scarf.

This was his first project and we shed many tears. But Dan'l ended up with a pretty good scarf. He decided that he would crochet a scarf for his math teacher for his first project. He gave it to her yesterday because he wasn't going to see her today--the last day of school.

Good thing he's not camera shy.

He did a little more than five feet of single crochet and double crochet on the border. (I did the fringe.) The colors match his school colors.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah for the scarf! It's awesome. I hope his teacher appreciated it.

And damn, he looks like a teenager! When did he grow up?!

meghant said...

A. - Amazing scarf. I hope he's really proud of himself. Great work!

B. - When the hell did he get so big? He used to be that little kid running around your desk at work!

myssi said...

I think he's proud because he gets excited about crocheting with the rest of us old women. And yes, he is big. I can no longer carry him or easily hide him under my desk.