Sunday, March 14

Day Three

Sorry to be posting late today. I hit the snooze button way too many times and had to rush out this morning and when I got to the convention center, was way too annoyed by the escalators not working that I didn't think I could keep it clean on the blog.

Eight hours later and fueled by honeydew bubble tea, I'm feeling a little better. I had a full day of sessions, but I don't remember much of it. I haven't indulged in any beer today so it's not that I'm whizzing by this thing drunk; it's just that there's so much info, that it's going to take me a while to digest it all.

I will say this: even though I put on sunscreen and sunblock, I'm pretty sure my face is going to be sunburned tomorrow. Just time to see my pals.

I have decided that I do want to come back next year. I'm worried because my co-worker said she plans on telling our boss that she's coming next year and the boss does pretty much whatever she says. She's a graphic designer. They have their own conferences. Shoo!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad you're enjoying yourself. Is that a momoko bubble tea? Jealous.